Ammavari faces, Ammavari Items, Festival Collections
Margashirsha Varalakshmi Amman Devi Laxmi Vratam Decorated Puja Face/Mukhota (Mask) in Poly Fiber for Margashirsha Pooja Or Vrata
* Goddess Margashirsha Varalakshmi Amman Devi Laxmi decorated mask is usually kept for pooja margashirsha laxmi vrat or during varamahalakshmi Vratha Pooja. This Margashirsha Lakshmi Puja festival is celebrated for 4 Thursdays in the month of Margashirsha.
* Devi Lakshmi is the Hindu Goddess of wealth, prosperity (both material and spiritual), fortune, fertility and the embodiment of beauty. She is said to bring good luck and is believed to protect her devotees from all kinds of misery and money-related sorrows. She is also the personification of the spiritual fulfillment.
* Make: Made of poly fiber. Devi face Adron shringar Base with zardosi work, Diffrent colours, moti, stones.
* Dimension: 7.5 inches (H) x 4.5 inches(W), Weight: 166 grams approx
* Note: Deocrations, Moti Work Stones, Design & Colour May Vary As Its Handmade By Artisains.₹1,836.00