Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DECENT Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dosa Tawa, 12 Inches (30 cm)
The Cast iron cookware is heavy duty, long lasting. This is a legacy that we are sharing since generations.
It holds heat for a really long time. Our dishes will remain warmer for a longer time.
Heat is distributed evenly across the bottom of the pan and maintained throughout the cooking process, giving you the special browning in your dishes
Healthy Cooking the ancient style
As there are no toxic coatings and the surface is easy to release, It is very healthy. it requires less oil for the food to be cooked in.
One of the major benefits of cooking in cast iron is that
SKU: Decent_dosa_tawa Category: Kitchen and Dining Tags: cast iron, decent, dosa tawa, iron awa, tawa
- Cast iron tawas is ideal for preparing delicious crispy dosa, set dosa, chapati, phulka and paratha
- Dimensions:- Length: 360 mm (36 cm); Breadth: 300 mm (30 cm); Height: 10 mm (1 cm)
- Heavy duty cast iron for optimal heat retention and even heating
- To clean the tawa, wash by hand only; not dishwasher safe
- Package Contents:- 1 Cast Iron Tawa; Weight: 3 kg,
|Dimensions||30.5 × 2.5 × 2.5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: Hika Digital marketing
- Vendor: Hika Digital marketing
- No ratings found yet!