Very popular in the rural areas, this game has been found etched on the floors, courtyards of south Indian temples, and public places like “Panchayati katte”. The game is asymmetric as one player controls three tigers and the other player controls up to 15 goats. The Tigers `hunt’ the goats while the goats attempt to block the tigers’ movements.
Scientific studies have shown that the game helps in the development of visuospatial skills, logical relations, heuristic strategies, analogy, and modeling skills.
Ages: 5yrs +
- 2 sets of soft and fine silk mat with dimensions 12 * 12 inches. Level3 game and Level4 game.
- The game is embroidered with silk thread
- Handcrafted pawns with Vegetable dye colors(Lacquer) from Channapattana
- Yellow pawn is of height 1.25 inches and 0.5inch diameter. Four pieces of Pineapple yellow pawns.
- Black pawn is of height 0.75 inches and 0.25inch diameter. Twenty pieces of black pawns.
- A small bag to pack the pawns
- A play instruction document
- 6*6*2 inch Tin Box to package all the above
|Dimensions||10 × 15 × 15 cm|
- Store Name: rollthedice
- Vendor: rollthedice
Aparna Books & Multimedia LLP
“Aparna Arcades”, 8th Cross, Adipampa Road V V Mohalla, Mysore 570 002
Mysore 570 002
- No ratings found yet!